New Defensive Carry member, working hard for CCW in IL

This is a discussion on New Defensive Carry member, working hard for CCW in IL within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Just joined the group and glad to see so many informed and helpful members. As most of you I am member of the NRA and ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New Defensive Carry member, working hard for CCW in IL

New Defensive Carry member, working hard for CCW in IL

Just joined the group and glad to see so many informed and helpful members. As most of you I am member of the NRA and also of Illinois Carry, USA Carry, Defensive Carry, etc, etc, etc. I am a Director of the Illinois State Rifle Association, life member- Front Sight Firearms Training(NV), Chairman, Friends of NRA Three Rivers Chapter, Joliet IL. I have CCW permits from NV, PA, FL, and UT. I am a disabled veteran USAF 1970-1974.
    I hope to see IL pass CCW this year! We are working very hard to ensure the law abiding citizens of our state and those passing through it have the God given right to protect themselves from those who would threaten their life or the life of family or friends. It's time for IL to respect the rights of it's citizens and pass concealed carry.

2. Remove Ads

Welcome, form Ky, thanks for your service, in all aspects, and keep pushing them in Il, they need to lighten up on their gun laws....makes me cringe ever time I cross the line, but just stay with the C.A.N.T. motto .......
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

GM
    Welcome to the forum
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

VIP Member
    Welcome from SC. We are all amazed at the atrocities committed against your unarmed citizenry. 'Wish you all the best in getting things fixed up there.
    Guest1, oneshot and afojc like this.

Many IL citizens have left and now call some other state their 'home', and for good reasons. High Taxes, Governor's that just can't only serve the people, but then have to serve time also, Chicago politics, no CCW, the list goes on and on. I could find residence in another state and avoid the hassle of IL, but that's just not me. I served in the military and took an oath to defend the Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic and I still believe in that oath. I now fight for our rights against the established 'Chicago Machine'. We will get CCW, because there are many more like me out there and we don't give up! Thanks for the welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    Many IL citizens have left and now call some other state their 'home', and for good reasons. High Taxes, Governor's that just can't only serve the people, but then have to serve time also, Chicago politics, no CCW, the list goes on and on. I could find residence in another state and avoid the hassle of IL, but that's just not me. I served in the military and took an oath to defend the Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic and I still believe in that oath. I now fight for our rights against the established 'Chicago Machine'. We will get CCW, because there are many more like me out there and we don't give up! Thanks for the welcome to the site.
    Thanks for your service. And thanks for your efforts to gain the right in Illinois that even Wisconsin enjoy's. Since we share a border I look forward to IL. becoming the 50th state to allow CCW for it's law abiding citizens.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and Remington 12 gauge.

Welcome from Ohio. I was born in Illinois, lived there for 20 years but finally managed to escape.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Welcome from Arkansas, where we enjoy the freedoms, of our Constitution.

Good Luck,keep pressing on!

Greetings and Good Luck from Rocky Top Tennessee
    One should never confuse good fortune with good training.
    Illegitimus Non Carborundum.
    In God we trust.

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    Welcome from Colorado

VIP Member
    Welcome from Michigan!
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Lead Moderator
    Welcome to the Forum!!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Welcome from Delaware!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    Welcome from Virginia.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links