Another one from the Show-Me state.

This is a discussion on Another one from the Show-Me state. within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Just got directed here from The Firing Line. I got my training from John Ross in St. Louis, although I live 120 miles NE of ...

Thread: Another one from the Show-Me state.

Another one from the Show-Me state.

Just got directed here from The Firing Line. I got my training from John Ross in St. Louis, although I live 120 miles NE of Missouri in a very gun friendly county. Our sheriff was one of the first to accept applications and I was number 2. I also have my FL non-resident because I travel occasionally.

I normally carry a Beretta 92FS but I will sometimes pull out my Taurus 650 CIA .357. I use JHP in both.

I like IWB, but I often wear my 5.11 vest. We are rural and as I said gun-friendly, so I will carry open on those short trips to town. I always carry open working around the farm.

The lovely wife is into shooting, mainly for protection of the farm criters. She has a Taurus 84 .22 nine-shot revolver and loves it. I am looking for .22 mag for her pick up truck.

This forum looks very interesting and I will be stepping in from time to time.

2. Remove Ads

Welcome!

Looking forward to my class with John Ross this Thursday evening. Range day will be Sunday (why didn\'t I get to this in warmer weather?). So I should get my paperwork in next week and start waiting.

DC Founder
    Welcome, Rickstir! Glad to see you found us! :)

Links