New girl from Henderson/Las Vegas NV - Page 4

New girl from Henderson/Las Vegas NV

This is a discussion on New girl from Henderson/Las Vegas NV within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Originally Posted by MJK Welcome, Kirstin, from St. Louis! Just curious...what motivated you to go with a .380 for everyday carry? It was more the ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New girl from Henderson/Las Vegas NV

Quote Originally Posted by MJK View Post
    Welcome, Kirstin, from St. Louis!

Just curious...what motivated you to go with a .380 for everyday carry?
    It was more the actual gun than the caliber...I bought a .22 as my 1st just to get use to guns in general, then bought a .40 for work after shooting many guns, but then I got an unarmed job and I didn't shoot for about 8 or so years...
    Recently the hubby started bugging me about carrying and one of the reasons I never did in all those years was I wasn't comfortable concealing either of the guns I own, so I decided to purchase a small pocket pistol that I'd be able to easily conceal on body...in the 110+ Vegas heat lol. Some of my co-workers have the Ruger and Keltec .380's, so I checked those out and chose it basically due to the size and weight of the gun. So I bought the LCP, small=concealable and cost efficient and after putting 100 rounds through it, accurate.
    Sorry for the long answer :).

Quote Originally Posted by Lish View Post
    Welcome from FL!

I also carry but my husband does not - glad I'm not the only one! :)
    I'm also glad to see another lady with a similiar situation!

Quote Originally Posted by dscalion View Post
    My wife and I are hoping to move to the Las Vegas area within the next year (also have a spoiled Boston Terrier). I also carry a LCP in the warmer weather as well as a Kimber Ultra Carry .45 acp, Glock 23 or Glock 27 depending on the conditions and weather.
    Best of luck in your move! Tons of dog parks here and a regular BT meet up group :). Nice variety of guns...which one does your wife carry lol...

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Welcome to the oven[ hot and dry] from the sauna[ hot and humid]

Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links