New gun owner from NYC

This is a discussion on New gun owner from NYC within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Welcome from Ohio....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New gun owner from NYC

Welcome from Ohio.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. Remove Ads

I could buy 30 handguns at this very moment without a background check or registering anything with LEO via a private sell in my state. You can limit purchasing power until pigs fly but you will not solve the violence that people want to inflict on each other until you restore a respect for human life. Human life starts in the womb and is regarded sacrosanct by the Christian God also the God of Abraham (one in the same). Sure I get preachy but nobody should ***** about the disregard for human life until we are ready to protect human life at its most vulnerable stage. I advocate change through the ballot box and no where else. What happens in between change is the toss up! You will not restore respect for life until you restore the family!

By the way...happy shooting!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links