Hello from Wisconsin

This is a discussion on Hello from Wisconsin within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Originally Posted by GH Welcome from Wisconsin, Bryan! I'm surprised they let you have a gun in the People's Republik of Madison, lol. Or did ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello from Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by GH View Post
    Welcome from Wisconsin, Bryan! I'm surprised they let you have a gun in the People's Republik of Madison, lol. Or did you smuggle it in?

I think, I know, that you'll find lots of usable info here. Looking forward to your post.
    LOL it's not bad really. I've never been hassled here when open carrying and the police have been super cool about it. Perhaps because of the infamous Culvers Five incident. I don't think the brass wants a repeat of that! I hope it stays that way and its awesome that Walker seems to have cemented his place hear. The Libs are still licking their wounds from that one!

Quote Originally Posted by rellimpank View Post
    ---welcome from one who lives in Pahrump, Nevada Oct-April, Deadwood, SD summers and usually spend several weeks in April and October on the family farm just outside of Platteville--down there near Iowa and Illinois---I try and stay current on Wisconsin affairs---am still waiting for all of those road-rage gunfights, bodies in the streets , etc., predicted by the anti-gunners when you got concealed carry---(sarc)
    Thats a nice area. Yeh, I can't find anyone to actually show up to my challenges of a dual on main st for some weird reason!

2. Remove Ads

Welcome from Michigan Bryan!
    Good to have you aboard.
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.

GH
    Quote Originally Posted by overblown View Post
    LOL it's not bad really. I've never been hassled here when open carrying and the police have been super cool about it. Perhaps because of the infamous Culvers Five incident. I don't think the brass wants a repeat of that! I hope it stays that way and its awesome that Walker seems to have cemented his place hear. The Libs are still licking their wounds from that one!
    Let's hope they have more wounds to lick after Nov. 6, overblown!
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

Welcome from Sheboygan County

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Fl.

Welcome to the forum, Brian.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Another Wisconsin welcome Bryan. Enjoy the forum.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    Greetings and welcome from Central Florida.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links