Defensive Carry banner

As a new member I want to say "hello" from Tennessee

1K views 34 replies 34 participants last post by  pscipio03 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I'm Joe and I hail from southwest Tennessee. Just recently acquired my HGP and have many things to learn, consider and practice. I've been around for half a hundred years and like most folks in these parts I have been shooting for most of those 50 years. I try to shoot often and am fortunate enough to have my own shooting range. I can walk out the door head 100 yards left and start sending the lead down range. My carry choice varies between open and concealed based on several factors. It is beginning to look like I will lean more towards concealed but being a "Big" guy, I do find that to be uncomfortable at times. All of my carry weapons are 45's but I am thinking about adding an H&K USP 9MM to the group. My goals here in this forum is to use as many resources as possible to be the best and most informed HGP holder that I can be.

#2 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin Joe.................

#14 ·
Welcome from South Carolina...

#21 ·
Welcome from Virginia. I'm very happy, so far, with my LC9 if you are looking for a compact auto.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.