New guy from West Virginia

This is a discussion on New guy from West Virginia within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; And as far as my carry set up I think I am going to go with a don Hume iwb holster first because its pretty ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New guy from West Virginia

And as far as my carry set up I think I am going to go with a don Hume iwb holster first because its pretty cheap and I don't want to go all out on my first holster and then not like it. Any tips for a tall and skinny (6'2" / 155-160) guy would be appreciated. I usually wear jeans and t shirt and maybe a sweatshirt or zip up jacket so the carry choices are pretty limited.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBadger417 View Post
    Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. I am from north east West Virginia (Morgantown Area) I have been creeping for a while and decided to register. I am a student and just turned 21. I just completed my ccw class, so hopefully I can start carrying soon!
    WELCOME to the forum from New Hampshire! This is a really good place to sit and make new friends. You'll also find this to be a great source of info. Bravo to you on completing your CCW course. Glad to see more young people being responsible citizens. Now, go shopping for your first handgun, after digesting the info here.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    WELCOME to the forum from New Hampshire! This is a really good place to sit and make new friends. You'll also find this to be a great source of info. Bravo to you on completing your CCW course. Glad to see more young people being responsible citizens. Now, go shopping for your first handgun, after digesting the info here.
    Way ahead of you! I bought a new glock 19 gen 4 the day after I turned 21, only reason I didn't get it on my birthday is because I had to go to the DMV for my new ID. All I need to do now is ally for my ccw which will be done this Friday, and then I just wait. Until then I am stuck OC, but it will have to do

I shoot a lot at Marstillers in Morgantown. It's ten dollars and a pretty good range. There was a range at a WMA near Core, but they shut it down.

Quote Originally Posted by WvHiker View Post
    I shoot a lot at Marstillers in Morgantown. It's ten dollars and a pretty good range. There was a range at a WMA near Core, but they shut it down.
    Is that an indoor range? I shot at Kelly defense solutions range, I also took a ccw class from him. He's a good guy

Marstillers is indoors, yes. I think it goes back 75 ft at the furthest, but I'm not too sure. Targets and earmuffs are provided, and they added heat a yer or two ago.

Never been to Kelly's.

Welcome from So Cal!

Oh man a Glock? Well ya drank the kool aid, no hope for you now. Start buying more. You wont have any competition from me
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Hello AngryBadger, and welcome from Missouri to this great forum - good people and LOTS info here!

VIP Member
    Welcome from Wisconsin>

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    Greetings and Welcome from Central Florida.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links