Defensive Carry banner

Stumbled in from Tacoma,Washington

2K views 31 replies 32 participants last post by  MrBuckwheat 
#1 ·
Hi All, I'm In Washington State. I have had a carry permit since I legally could. I'm 50 years young now. I Still have a box of 40 cal. Black Talons left from the four I bought along with my Glock 23 in 1992. I liked the 23 so much that I bought the 27 and put Trijicon's on both. I bought a Sig P245 new in 2000. Anyone know why they discontinued it in 2005? While i'm asking, does anyone know the rifling twist rate of a pre-ban Car-15 shorty from Olympic Arms? It has a stainless barrel that I believe is 11" long with a 5" flash hider welded on to make it legal. I got a sweet deal on my CAR from a fellow Gun Fanatic back in 1990. I got it new for $750 in monthly payments :) Thanks for this very informative forum guys!:yup:

#2 ·
Can't help with your question, but welcome to the DC Forum from Delaware!

#3 ·
According to the Olympic Arms website, any barrel that doesn't specify a twist rate on it has 1:9 twist rate. I'd check the barrel for markings.

Can't help with the Sig question - but the info is out there (on the interwebs) I'm sure.

Welcome from Thurston County,

Austin

#5 ·
Welcome from Olalla, WA... What range you using? We have used Bullseye but dislike the fans behind the fire line. We are members of the Sportmans Club in Gig Harbor. Nice range and only $4 for a lane plus they provide the targets... AND the recently installed target retrievers so no more down times to change the targets...

#6 ·

#14 ·
Welcome from South Carolina...

#16 ·

#18 ·
Welcome from Nebraska.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.