Hello from the Rocky Mountains

This is a discussion on Hello from the Rocky Mountains within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I found this forum earlier today and can\'t seem to stay away. You did a great job on it. I frequent several different firearm forums ...

Thread: Hello from the Rocky Mountains

I found this forum earlier today and can\'t seem to stay away. You did a great job on it. I frequent several different firearm forums and this is the first I have seen that is devoted to CCW so I guess I am here to stay.

About me? I live and work in a small town in the mountains outside Denver with my wife and daughter and have been CCW for only about two years. Over those two years I have learned what works for me but am always interested in what works for everyone else in case I haven\'t come across the best solution.

I have tried to read everything here in the forums but rarely answer any. I guess I am a variation of a lurker that likes to ask questions and get everyone\'s feedback.

DC Founder
    Thanks, Tactician, welcome to the forum. We have some good people here to give you feedback. And don\'t be shy about answering posts, we all benefit by each others'experience :)

1943 - 2009
    Ah, good, another Westerner.

Welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope you guys don\'t get tired of my starting new threads, I have alot of questions and so far I have received some really good information from other peoples posts :)

DC Founder
    Originally posted by Tactician
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope you guys don\'t get tired of my starting new threads, I have alot of questions and so far I have received some really good information from other peoples posts :)
    Not a problem, Tactician, they have all been great topics and we have a lot of experience here to respond to them. Enjoy! :)

Sponsored Links