Hi, newbie from seattle

This is a discussion on Hi, newbie from seattle within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi, newbie from seattle

Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee
    One should never confuse good fortune with good training.
    Illegitimus Non Carborundum.
    In God we trust.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by sensei2 View Post
    hi, rp23g7 (and just how many alias' did you try before you came up with that one. with 64,000+ members, it can be hard to find one that hasn't already been used).

anyway, welcome to DefensiveCarry.com. hope you find it as interesting and informative as i have.

as a neighbor (Shoreline), i think you might find the following thread of interest: "Wa State CCP map" in the section, "Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions". C hawk Glock, another WA resident, posted it on November 3rd of this year.
    Hey Sensei, thanks, maybe we can get together and go shoot sometime. Actually i have been using that screen name for everything since 1996, i collect classic cars, and its actually the VIN of a 67 Plymouth i owned once.

Quote Originally Posted by Cook74 View Post
    Welcome from Olalla, WA just across the puget pond...

If you don't have a good gun range nearby, consider going to Bullseye in Tacoma and sign up for their rental deal. They have over 120 guns to rent. Best way to get the right gun for the right person. We stuck to 9mm because of cost of ammo and ended up with a few guns we like/bought and are buying...
    Thanks Cook, actually we live right down the road from Kennmore Gun Range

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Distinguished Member
    Welcome from NC.
    "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian

Sig Sauer P250 2Sum 9mm, P250c 9mm - Glock 23 - Springfield Armory Loaded .45, XD Service 9mm - Ruger LCP, LCR, Smith & Wesson 638

NRA Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links