Defensive Carry banner

Hello from Kentucky

1K views 34 replies 34 participants last post by  rstickle 
#1 ·
I've been shooting since I was around 10 when my daddy took me out on the farm, flicked his cigarette but & advised me to use it as my target.I took my conceal carry class at Knob Creek in November 2012. My first gun was given to me by my momma, a S & W 38 Revolver she purchased in 1976. Since the revolver is a little more difficult to conceal, I bought my S & W Bodyguard w/laser at a gun show today. Although I've only fired one shot with it, I really like the size & weight of it. The trigger seemed a little stiff for me & I thought it would just need to be 'broken in'. However, from the little bit that I've read, the trigger is always gonna be a little stiff. I'll be picking up a paddle holster before my permit/license comes in. I plan to carry it on my left side, with pull from my right hand and will make pulling from the holster practice shooting part of my visit to our farm since I live in the city. I like the comfort of knowing I can protect me & my family, but I hope I never have to! Peace.

#27 ·
Welcome from South Carolina...

#29 ·
Hello, Marley, and welcome from Missouri to this great forum. Good people and LOTS of info here! Let us all hope and pray we get the skills we need but will never have to use. Blessings to you and yours!

Reactions: Marley
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.