Just bought my first handgun for multiple purposes.

This is a discussion on Just bought my first handgun for multiple purposes. within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Originally Posted by bombthrower77 Welcome from Michigan AR! Another dig at 9mm. What's up with that? Haha Darn, I thought I'd concealed that little dig ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Just bought my first handgun for multiple purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by bombthrower77 View Post
    Welcome from Michigan AR!

Another dig at 9mm. What's up with that?
    Haha Darn, I thought I'd concealed that little dig so well that nobody would notice it. LOL Guess my point was why buy a .40 if you want to shoot 9mm? I like the ballistics of the .357 Sig, so that makes sense to me, but the 9mm, not so much. I carry a 9mm as a backup to a .45ACP, but rarely as a primary. A few years ago, one of my guys shot a BG in the head with a 9MM when the BG was trying to run over us in a stolen SUV, loaded with over a thousand pounds of marijuana. I don't think he would have survived a 230 Grain JHP in .45ACP. I know this argument is worn out, so I won't go on.

Be safe.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

2. Remove Ads

I bought my Gen4 Glock22 about two years ago and it is one of my home defense guns. I attached an Insight M6 light/laser combo and everything works great. With a strong grip double or even triple taps are easy with the target 7-10 yds.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links