Hello from sunny Arizona

This is a discussion on Hello from sunny Arizona within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Welcome!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hello from sunny Arizona

Welcome!

2. Remove Ads

welcome from the east valley!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Geobob View Post
    Hello, Larz, and welcome from Missouri to this great forum. Good people and LOTS of info here.

Since you are relatively new to this self defense arena, consider taking some good instructional classes. I also recommend you check out the many free YouTube videos made by Massad Ayoob, a world-class instructor, who has recorded training sessions in Judicious Use of Force, Shoot to Live, Home Invasion, Preparation for Home Defense, and What to Do After a Shooting. Just Google his name and these topics and the YouTubes should show up. Lots of good info to learn in these free videos.
    Thanks Bob, I constantly read and view things that will make me better at everything. This is one more section to use. I will look up those videos. I have read many articles by Massad Ayoob and he has some great information.
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links