Defensive Carry banner

Please don't shoot me I'm not your normal hillbilly from tn

2K views 57 replies 43 participants last post by  Jetfuelrm 
#1 ·
Yeah I know the name is strange but please do not double tap me. Oh and to confirm I'm from here not there Merry Christmas all

#36 ·
Welcome from South Carolina...

#37 ·
Hello, Alien1, and welcome from Missouri to a really great forum. Good people and LOTS of info here. "Alien" is one of my favorite SciFi movies....and, a wonderful Christmas holiday to you and yours.

#38 ·
And why would we shoot a hillbilly from TN? Now, if you were a liberal from NYC, or Chicago or Kalifornia, then you might a point. :)

Reactions: tcox4freedom
#50 · (Edited)
Btw here is my real reason I joined this forum. I am a 57 yo ex middle linebacker. 6'2" 247 lbs about the same weight I played at in college. Never really thought I'd need to defend myself with anything but my body. Just realized that I carried to much cash on myself at times due to my work and needed to get a permit. I took my 8 hour class and came away with a new respect for my 2nd amendment right but I also realized that with that right came a truly tough call if I ever drew my weapon. I hope to never have to face a jury for being forced to defend myself or my family but if I do I want to be justified. I came here to get a better understanding of defensive carry and I thank each of you for any help you might give me since I am new to this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.