Defensive Carry banner

Please don't shoot me I'm not your normal hillbilly from tn

2K views 57 replies 43 participants last post by  Jetfuelrm 
#1 ·
Yeah I know the name is strange but please do not double tap me. Oh and to confirm I'm from here not there Merry Christmas all

#10 ·
Welcome from another TN member.

Goose

#16 ·
Just what do you consider a normal hillbilly form TN to be like?

As a TN native, I have been called a "hillbilly". I have also been called a "*******".

I would like to know if you are you speaking "endearingly" of my kinsman; or, are you a person who looks down on hillbillies & ******** from TN?

I would like to "welcome" a friend & kinsman. But, it's hard to read a person's "intent" sometimes on these forums. :smile:

-

#20 ·
If you think the people on this forum would even, for one second, consider shooting a person that poses no threat to them or their family then you are clearly on the wrong forum.

I will reserve my traditional welcome greeting until you have earned it, which by the way you have not. Most members earn it on their first post.

Reactions: Curzyk
#47 ·
I was only kidding in reference to my name but I can tell you we're not. Maybe we should start over or then again based on your intent to judge me based on a joke just quit trying altogether. I'll never desire to earn anything from someone that wasn't willing to give me a chance based on there misunderstanding of my first post.

#31 ·
Welcome aboard Alien1 from Northern California! :wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.