I Believe it's time to get this party started!!!! LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!!!

This is a discussion on I Believe it's time to get this party started!!!! LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!!! within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; We need to get out there physically in huge numbers. Armed. This is no joke, once disarmed Im afraid its gonna be too late and ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I Believe it's time to get this party started!!!! LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!!!

We need to get out there physically in huge numbers. Armed. This is no joke, once disarmed Im afraid its gonna be too late and we will be open to all types of abuse. We have to, When the time is right get everyone together that we can. Talk may not work this time.. Use social media or whatever means possible.

Resist the call to turn in your guns. Everyone has resist because there is only power in numbers.

I dont know what else to say, except I will participate and do whatever it takes to keep the rights our soldiers and fathers fought and died for. We own them that.

2. Remove Ads

Welcome!

Hello, LiveFreeorDie, and welcome from Missouri to a really great forum. Good people and info here! I pray for our country - for wisdoem and common sense to infect all lawmakers.

And, for a safe, well-protected, and prosperous New Year to you, yours, and all of us.

Welcome from Ohio.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links