I Believe it's time to get this party started!!!! LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!!!

This is a discussion on I Believe it's time to get this party started!!!! LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!!! within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; It's Time for every American who does not want to lose their #2nd amendment Rights....which would include loosing our FREEDOM!! It's time to band together ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I Believe it's time to get this party started!!!! LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!!!

It's Time for every American who does not want to lose their #2nd amendment Rights....which would include loosing our FREEDOM!!
    It's time to band together and stop just talking to talk.....lets band together and let our Voices be Heard Let these Stores Know that if they stop carrying Handgun shells or guns in a means of wanting gun control that We the gun owners and the American Rights Protectors will stop shopping at your stores all together......like Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods, Buffalo Wildwings, BANK OF AMERICA....etc.....aswell as these Actors/Actoress.....like Matt Damon who's made his hollywood career from gun slinging action shows, Bet Middler, Oh and Let Us not forget Jamie FOX the white killer wanta be, and thinks that Obama is the Lord and Savior.....it's way past time Patriots we can do this peacefully by hurting them where it hurts most their Bank Accounts.....STARTING NOW!!!!! I WILL NOT SHOP OR WATCH MOVIES WITH THE LEAD STARS ARE AGAINST OUR 2ND AMENDMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S LIKE OVER 100,000,000 OF US OUR VOICE CAN BE HEARD. LIVE FREE OR DIE TRYING!!
    sixgun, Eagleks, dV8r and 2 others like this.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...8&fr=yfp-t-701Umm... welcome to the forum?

That sure was rousing.
    TX expat, wmhawth and Darrow75 like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

I am a concerned parent...seeing that the future for my kids does not look good if we don't start making our voices be heard....I'm a Proud American of 45 years and I'm tired of our Government going Rogue out of control not careing about it's people just themselves.

GH
    We have a good start in Wisconsin. We kicked many of the anti-gun politicians out of office & now we've become the 49th state to have a concealed carry law plus constitutional carry & Castle Doctrine.

If more sportsmen & gun enthusiasts voted using their own minds instead of blindly following the lead of their unions, the media they watch/read or the way their fathers voted or "public opinion" derived from rigged polls maybe we can keep the ball rolling.

In my long life I've watched my rights eroding ever so gradually, so gradually that it's hard to notice until you wake up one day. Once they start with , say- assault rifles, then ammo types, then magazine capacity it won't stop but continue on until one day we'll realize that just owning a firearm makes you a criminal.

Excuse me while I step off the soapbox.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

Welcome to the forum! I like your energy
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

VIP Member
    Welcome from Virginia.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Lead Moderator
    Welcome!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Welcome from the Midwest!
    Good to have you aboard.
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome to the forum.
    LIVE FREE OR DIE TRYING!!
    I'm right behind ya.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911_Kimber View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I like your energy
    As long as he doesn't lift up his kilt and start howling.
    1911_Kimber and wmhawth like this.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Welcome! The bad news is, Obama got elected because there were simply more votes from the highest population density cities where crime rates are highest along with the numbers of people on giveaway programs. Illinois is a perfect example. There are more Democratic voters in Chicago than the total number of voters in the rest of the state combined. The result is, Chicago and the Democratic machine controls the entire state. You have hard working farmers, factory workers and other productive folks being taxed, legislated and controlled by ghetto dwellers who proudly point to generations of relatives who never had a job. They get free cel phones, flat screen TV's, three square-a-day and food stamps that they can trade for cig's and beer, never mind that the state is near-broke. California is right there with them as is Michigan, New York, Indiana and many others. I hardly think the Hollywood elite will feel the pinch but I like your way of thinking.

Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee
    One should never confuse good fortune with good training.
    Illegitimus Non Carborundum.
    In God we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    Welcome! The bad news is, Obama got elected because there were simply more votes from the highest population density cities where crime rates are highest along with the numbers of people on giveaway programs. Illinois is a perfect example. There are more Democratic voters in Chicago than the total number of voters in the rest of the state combined. The result is, Chicago and the Democratic machine controls the entire state. You have hard working farmers, factory workers and other productive folks being taxed, legislated and controlled by ghetto dwellers who proudly point to generations of relatives who never had a job. They get free cel phones, flat screen TV's, three square-a-day and food stamps that they can trade for cig's and beer, never mind that the state is near-broke. California is right there with them as is Michigan, New York, Indiana and many others. I hardly think the Hollywood elite will feel the pinch but I like your way of thinking.
    True, they may not feel the pinch, but...it has to start somewhere. We all started walking one baby step at a time, as things continue, we start walking better, faster, etc. I am with you. It infuriates me how so many idiotic politicians think it is ok to take away our rights outlined in the Constitution. To take away the rights that so many soldiers fought and died for.
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Welcome to the forum, it's a great place to share info and ideas.

Don't forget that one of the easiest, most direct ways to make your voice on the 2A be heard is to join/donate to as many 2A organizations as possible. NRA, GOA, 2nd Amendment Foundation, and state associations all need to swell in members and $$$. Even if you don't agree with everything groups like the NRA are doing, just seeing the big increase in membership sends the message to our legislators. It also helps to counter the media claim that the NRA and other groups in the 'gun lobby' are just shills of the corporate gun industry. These groups are made up of you and I, concerned citizens who value our traditions, and our seek to preserve the protections afforded by the 2A.

Make sure you are sharing your concern with your friends, family, and neighbors, and make sure it includes a plea to join/donate to 2A organizations.

Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links