Newbie from Massachusetts

This is a discussion on Newbie from Massachusetts within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Welcome from Wisconsin>...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie from Massachusetts

VIP Member
    Welcome from Wisconsin>
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

2. Remove Ads

Newbie from Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by KoriBustard View Post
    Welcome BayouBilly from another "Bay Stater." I'm sure you'll get a lot out of this forum. Normally, I just say "hello" to newbies, but given the current political environment I'd like to ask you to write a letter, call, or email, your state senator and state rep to politely and succinctly oppose the anti-gun legislation proposed by Gov. Patrick. If you need some information, I've provided links to Masschusett's key gun rights advocacy group, the Gun Owners Action League (GOAL) and a link to find your Senator and Rep. Critical to contact them NOW!. Also, I encourage you to join and/or contribute to GOAL to ensure that your soon to be secured LTC is worth anything.

GOAL Action Alert:
    Legislation Alert - Take Action!

Find your Rep or Senator:
    Find a Legislator
    Thank you all!

Kori thanks for all the info, I subscribe to MFS (Mass Firearm School) Newsletter, which is where I took safety classes and am soon to be a member. MFS suggested the same and I fully intend to do so, these links will be very useful!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BayouBilly; January 25th, 2013 at 01:44 PM.
    "The difference between success or failure, on the range or on the battlefield, is a function of the quality of our training and not the particulars of our equipment."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links