Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New to the forum

801 views 28 replies 28 participants last post by  19181911colt 
#1 ·
Howdy all, i am new to the forum and carry hopeful. I reside in the Knoxville Tn area and have so now for 5.5 years. I am a jet engine Mech and test operator. I have recently got back into Guns as i grew up from an early age at the shooting range. Recently the wife and i were blessed with our first child and it got me thinking alot about the world we live in and the dangers it has within it. Thats when i decided to go for my carry permit which has yet to get here after 1 month and 2 days. Its like waiting for your red rider decoder ring lol. I am a former active duty Marine and am a Constitutionalist Conservative and hope that my ideals are closly related to the majority of the members here as by reading what i have it looks that way. That about sums me up, I hope to learn alot from the board.

#3 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin! Congratulations on the new addition to your family. I think you'll find quite a few Constitutional Conservatives here. At least there's me, lol.

#4 ·
Welcome Sir from the MS Gulf Coast. Thank You, for your service to this great country.

#5 ·
Welcome from Southwest Florida will be in your area in about two weeks can't wait.

#10 ·
Welcome from South Carolina...

#26 ·
Welcome from Illinois!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.