Hello all!

Hello all!

This is a discussion on Hello all! within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Been looking at this forum for a couple of weeks now and I must say this forum is awesome. Finally decided to become a member. ...

Thread: Hello all!

Hello all!

Been looking at this forum for a couple of weeks now and I must say this forum is awesome. Finally decided to become a member. I am Tool & Die Maker here in WI. I like to hunt and of course shoot my HK .45 along with my bigbore handguns at extended ranges. I am new to something like this so bear with me. Hope to talk to ya all later.

DC Founder
    Hey, welcome to the forum, reg440. Glad to hear you decided to become a member. Feel free to jump in and post questions, answers and/or opinions. :)

DNM
    Welcome to the board Reg!!! :rock:

Bumper, you\'re board has grown exponentially because all of us that have lurked for weeks, have finally decided to join the team. It\'s a common trait of all the new members, to open up out of their shells.

DC Founder
    Originally posted by DNM
    Welcome to the board Reg!!! :rock:

Bumper, you\'re board has grown exponentially because all of us that have lurked for weeks, have finally decided to join the team. It\'s a common trait of all the new members, to open up out of their shells.
    Hehe, I know I lurk a few boards as well. Only a couple have I actually registered with and they have always been the ones I spent alot of time on. Lurkers are always welcome, although I would always like to see them become members and post. We learn from everyones carry experiences no matter what those experiences may be :kay:

Links