Californian.... stop laughing.

This is a discussion on Californian.... stop laughing. within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Okay, relax. Yeah, I am from the PRC (Peoples Republic of California). Just found your site through the 1911forum.com site. Thought I would check in ...

Thread: Californian.... stop laughing.

Okay, relax. Yeah, I am from the PRC (Peoples Republic of California).

Just found your site through the 1911forum.com site.

Thought I would check in and see what kind of info is floating around here. I am just getting back into my hobbie (All three of my sons are finally out of diapers, so I have a bit more time).

I am a Real Estate Broker out here who used to work in hi-tech. There pretty much isn't a system out there that I don't know way too much about.

I am getting started with PPC then plan on moving up to IPSC and Three Gun Matches.

In fact, I would love to hear from folks about improving my springfield .45 1911A1. Its denting my brass and occasionally jamming - which occured during my last PPC course of fire and ruined my day.

I miss my AR-15 and want to welcome it back into my loving arms. Hope springs eternal.

R

DC Founder
    Welcome to the forum, rebelminion! :kay:

Yeah, I am from the PRC (Peoples Republic of California).

Many of us here would call it the PRK....derived from using the proper spelling of \"Kalifornia\".

Senior Member Array AirForceShooter's Avatar
    Be sure to read through to the end because this is not just another hackneyed political message.

Enough is enough!

It\'s time to re-evaluate our involvement!

Every day there are news reports about more deaths. Every night on TV there are photos of death and destruction. Why are we still there?

We occupied this land, which we had to take by force, but it causes us nothing but trouble. Why are we still there?

Many of our children go there and never come back. Why are we still there?

Their government is unstable, and they have loopy leadership. Why are we still there?

Many of their people are uncivilized. Why are we still there?

The place is subject to natural disasters, which we are supposed to bail them out of. Why are we still there?

There are more than 1000 religious sects, which we do not understand. Why are we still there?

Their folkways, foods and fads are unfathomable to ordinary Americans. Why are we still there?

We can\'t even secure the borders. Why are we still there?

They are billions of dollars in debt and it will cost billions more to rebuild, which we can\'t afford. Why are we still there?

It is becoming clear...

WE MUST PULL OUT OF CALIFORNIA

Is your ejection port flared??? Might want to check your ejector as well? Is the extractor positioned correctly?

Oh yeah, welcome to a great forum. There are a few other Kali residents in here as well.

~A

Originally posted by rebelminion
    Okay, relax. Yeah, I am from the PRC (Peoples Republic of California).

Just found your site through the 1911forum.com site.

Thought I would check in and see what kind of info is floating around here. I am just getting back into my hobbie (All three of my sons are finally out of diapers, so I have a bit more time).

I am a Real Estate Broker out here who used to work in hi-tech. There pretty much isn\'t a system out there that I don\'t know way too much about.

I am getting started with PPC then plan on moving up to IPSC and Three Gun Matches.

In fact, I would love to hear from folks about improving my springfield .45 1911A1. Its denting my brass and occasionally jamming - which occured during my last PPC course of fire and ruined my day.

I miss my AR-15 and want to welcome it back into my loving arms. Hope springs eternal.

R

Links