VTwiccan

This is a discussion on VTwiccan within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I signed up to respond to a post regarding my brothers murder but I see now that the thread has been closed. Seems no one ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By rammerjammer
  • 4 Post By QKShooter

Thread: VTwiccan

Question VTwiccan

I signed up to respond to a post regarding my brothers murder but I see now that the thread has been closed. Seems no one wants the truth about the night he was gunned down by his wife and her children. Oh well.

2. Remove Ads

I'd be interested to hear your side of the story. Also welcome from another Vermonter

VIP Member
    Welcome to the forum from Maryland . I am not sure what you are referring to but i do wish you peace and comfort for your loss.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

I smell a troll.

If this is a serious attempt to stir debate, that wasn't exactly the best way to start off. Any details or links to legitimate articles would be appreciated.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Thank you and very nice to be here. My husband and I are avid gun and classic car enthusiasts. I have often stopped by this website but never signed up until today. I look forward to being a part of the defensive carry community :)

Oh and rammerjammer...I smell sarcasm. Not exactly the best way to start off your post to me either.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    I smell a troll.

If this is a serious attempt to stir debate, that wasn't exactly the best way to start off. Any details or links to legitimate articles would be appreciated.
    I have no idea what the person is talking about . But he may be troubled and confused also if he came in to stir a pot that won.t work either . I always like to give people the benifit of doubt until they don't deserve it.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWiccan View Post
    Oh and rammerjammer...I smell sarcasm. Not exactly the best way to start off your post to me either.
    That wasn't sarcasm. I was straight forward and didn't mask the intention of my words. It is common enough for people to make one inflammatory post or to post something without much in the way of background information and to never come back.

If you are not trolling and really want to discuss a topic, please by all means do so and give us some information with which to discuss or debate.

And welcome to the forum. You will find this forum to be very polite and filled with very knowledgeable people.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Administrator
    When the forum Moderators close a thread and delete it. We only do that for very valid reasons.

Some things are best left unsaid on public Internet forums.

When we delete a thread that does not mean that we want you to open up another thread on the very same topic and continue it.

Obviously you did not bother to read the forum rules page when you joined the forum.

Often silence is a virtue that comes with no possible ramifications attached to it.

CLOSED.

NOTE:
    We cannot entertain or allow family disputes, family arguments, family disagreements, personal attacks..etc. here on D.C. and especially in such a serious situation.
    We have never permitted it in the past and we are not going to start now...for obvious reasons.
    Nothing about this is incident is going to be either solved or resolved here on a Web forum.
    We have no possible way to determine who is telling the truth or who is not telling the truth.
    That is what the courts and judges and District Attorneys are for.
    It is also extremely wise and highly important for all persons directly or indirectly involved NOT to discuss anything publicly on the Internet.

Should you ever have any issues with anything forum related please feel free to send a Private Message to any of our forum Moderators. We do understand that some topics are very "HOT BUTTON" issues and/or you may perceive some Moderator action to be unfair. That is fine and please do feel free to discuss your issue with any Moderator VIA Private Mail in a civil and respectful manner.
    Your complaint will then usually go for review by multiple Moderators who will "weigh in" on the disputed decision.
    Please Note: Losing your temper, ranting, name calling, sarcastic tone and general disrespect in a Private Mail Message to a Moderator or Administrator will get you removed from the forum as will ranting and whining publicly in thread/posts with regard to perceived "unfair" rules and moderation.
    Consider yourself to be warned of this in advance. It is excellent practice for you to know how to make your point like a decent, calm, rational, human being should you ever find yourself in a court of law ~ at some future point in time.
    YOU are responsible for knowing and understanding our rules. Breaking these rules may cause you to be warned, receive an infraction or be banned as appropriate.
    RETSUPT99, OD*, gasmitty and 1 others like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Links