Defensive Carry banner

Introduction

1K views 43 replies 44 participants last post by  Adam42 
#1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Charlie Boling. I'm from Birmingham, Al. I am a staff Sgt in the army, have been for 10 years now. I am an avid gun collector, and I bought my first ruger today. It's an sr40c, and I can't wait to go and sight it in later.
I'm not too sure what else to post, so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask me anytime. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, and becoming a member.

#6 ·
Welcome from Memphis. Thank you for your service.

#7 ·
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

#9 ·
Hoorah! Welcome from an old-school-Army-Sgt from Tennessee.....the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"

#10 ·
Greetings from Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
Thank you For your service.

I too carry a SR40C and i have not had any problems with it (Purchased 12-2012). So i am sure you will find their firearm easy and reliable.

#18 ·
Welcom here. Thank you for your service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful on where you get stationed in the future if you are going for 20. Make sure you have a safe state/location to store if you get stationed in one of the Anti-2A states. For example, Fort Drum would be a bad place. Fort Erwin would be almost as bad with the CA laws coming in............ etc.

Airborne! All the way!

#23 ·
Hey Charlie, if that's your first Ruger, what is your prefered brand to collect? I collect too, and also not Rugers, but with their prevalence and history in America it's sort of hard to avoid buying, shooting, and ending up with quite a few of them that you come to have a great deal of respect for. Just saying...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.