Defensive Carry banner

MI New Member

1K views 50 replies 49 participants last post by  rcsoftexas 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone! Joined this site to seek some advice on concealed carry. Soon to be submitting my application. Long time firearm owner, but not enough knowledge of carrying yet. Debating on a new gun purchase or carrying my Colt 1991A1 Officers. Could really use opinions on holsters for this gun! I also looked at the new Ruger's yesterday and I like them. I could potentially carry my SW Mod 60 snub. Any fans of this? Glad to be here!

#6 ·
Howdy Hay from Washington State Today.

Always carry, never tell.

#7 ·
Welcome from the PRM!

Get another carry gun and another holster.........just because you can. :image035:

#8 ·
Welcome! My first carry gun was a S&W model 60 .38 special only. I did a LOT of range practice with it after I got my permit before I actually carried it. Later I traded it in for larger guns/more capacity - BUT - I also bought a used model 60 .357 recently because I really missed that little baby. If you learn to use speed loaders efficiently and shoot very accurately I don't see anything wrong with carrying a 60. (Most of the "guys here" use them for a second back up gun, but I can only carry one at a time).

#11 ·
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

#23 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin!

You can carry every handgun you have in rotation. Many have the same as you & conceal them successfully. For another carry gun M&P makes some nice ones as well as Glock & many others. I envy you the job of making a decision, & there's a lot to choose from, & buying yourself a new gun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.