Defensive Carry banner

Jim the Geek

1K views 49 replies 48 participants last post by  NanbanJim 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm Jim, a USAF veteran and Network Administrator. I got to Texas as soon as I could. In my spare time I enjoy game nights with my girlfriend and friends and playing World of Tanks with my brother.

I've always been a fan of firearms, much like I'm a fan of history. Unfortunately Texas "talks the talk" better than it "walks the walk" on 2nd Amendment rights, and with something like 650-1300 people coming to Texas every day, the state won't even "talk the talk" very well for long if people don't step up.

So I'm starting to do my part: Arming myself, engaging people in conversation about rights, responsibilities, laws and realities... because as a man we could really use again once said, "If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth."

Pleasure to meet you all.

#6 ·
Good intro. Thanks for your service. Never catch me in Texas. :ahhhhh: though colo. is going to the sheep too. Welcome!

#8 ·
Welcome from Missouri.

I can think of dozens of other states that are a lot less gun friendly and just down right crumby places to live and work. Texas is BIG and still growing. That's what counts in today's economy. TX is OK with me.

Reactions: Pete63
#12 ·
Hi NanbanJim! Welcome to the forum from a fellow Texian. This is a great place to learn and to share! We need more people like you in our great state to help our leaders understand why constitutional carry (concealed and open) is the way to go for Texas.

CANT
---------
Carry Always, Never Tell!

Reactions: Bisquit69
#19 ·
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.