Defensive Carry banner

Newly Approved From Tennessee

1K views 38 replies 36 participants last post by  Dan060 
#1 ·
Hello all, just been approved and am eagerly awaiting my permit in the mail! The waiting time was not bad at all, and I'm looking forward to my first "Wally Walk.":danceban::danceban::danceban:

#3 ·
Hi, neighbor.

Btw, is walmart "posted"? Is CC allowed there?
I, too, am in TN, and no gun signs carry the weight of law here. I have looked, and looked, and never seen any signs, but there is no uniform requirement about how large, what a no gun sign has to say, etc. So it would be very easy to miss.

#10 ·
Hi, neighbor.

Btw, is walmart "posted"? Is CC allowed there?
I, too, am in TN, and no gun signs carry the weight of law here. I have looked, and looked, and never seen any signs, but there is no uniform requirement about how large, what a no gun sign has to say, etc. So it would be very easy to miss.
Walmart corporate policy is they follow the law of the state the store is located in. CC/OC is permitted as long as it is legal in the state.

#13 ·
Welcome to the forum from Colorado

#15 ·
Welcome from a fellow Tennessean! Been your way many, many times. Glad to have you here, and glad that another honest Tennessean is exercising their rights and making our state a little safer in the process. Great group of folks here on the forum, and several from our state. If you have any questions feel free to holler'. Hopefully the state will get your permit to you quickly....but I hope you never have to use your handgun.

#24 ·
Hi handms09! Welcome to the forum from Texas. This is a great place to learn and to share! I remember the wait and it kind of felt like those dancing bananas but also kinda like when you got the urge to go really bad and can't find a bathroom! That permit just wouldn't come fast enough! But remember, good things come to those who wait.

Congrats on getting your permit and making the important decision to defend yourself and your loved ones.

CANT
---------
Carry Always, Never Tell!

#27 ·
Welcome to DC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.