Defensive Carry banner

Hello from central Illinois

934 views 39 replies 40 participants last post by  dawei 
#1 ·
Like other from this Illinois, my wife and I are waiting for our Concealed carry permits. I enjoy the forum's info.

#29 ·
Welcome from Tennessee.......the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"

#33 ·
Read today that they are starting to be shipped. If you want to see if you are approved: "Stargeezer" posted this on Ruger Forum | Ruger Forum for Ruger Guns and Firearms
Illinois State Police announcement - Ruger Forum

OK guys, if you want to play computer ninja a little bit, I found a little trick. Step by step it goes like this;
Go to the ISP site where you check the status of your application; https://ccl4illinois.com/ccw/public/home.aspx
Select the "Sign In" button in the "Returning" window.

Allow Java a moment to come up and click "Run" then enter your ID and password, followed by "Sign IN"
On the next window select "View you Application"
Hovering over the phrase "Under Review" with your mouse right click. A drop down list will open, select "View Source" which is a little over half way down the list. This will open a window with red, blue and green alphabet soup. All is good.
Looking at line number 134 you will see "lblstatus" class="magic word"
After you get done jumping up and down, sign out, enjoy dinner and get your first good night sleep in a while.

#38 ·
Welcome to the forum. I grew up across the river in Peoria.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.