Defensive Carry banner

New Guy to Forum

850 views 36 replies 37 participants last post by  dawei 
#1 ·
Been lurking for a while, decided I wanted to be able to make posts. Great site.

#4 ·
Welcome from Tennessee.......the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"
Tree

#19 ·
Hi Rudy1953! Welcome to the forum from Texas. This is a great place to learn and to share! I carry a 3rd Gen Glock 30 SF. Glad you've stopped lurking; we're all nice here and no one bites (well, most of the time!).:image035:

CANT
---------
Carry Always, Never Tell!

#24 ·
Wow talk about Deja Vu. I knew a Rudy for a couple years maybe before I joined the Service. He'd be about your age if you were born in 53. I'm a 52 model. Remember the parties at Lander Hall in '72 and '73? Those were some wild times. You and Paul walked off a mountain top on the Peninsular in a whiteout. The following summer we 3 found the general area and retrieved 1 down bag 1 Bearpaw snow shoe and 1 Longtail snowshoe. A SVEA 123 stove we found still had good gas and we got it going. We found 1 pack and frame ripped to shreds from what we supposed was by a bear.

We went out for 5 days and it was 11 miles in. You (Rudy) had to get back to work but me and Paul a tall red haired fellow chose to stay out another 3 days and hitch hike home. The store in the area had never heard of Granola. We tried to explain what was in Granola and the store people thought we were weird.

Eight days out kippered snacks on Rye Crisp crackers and orange Wyler's drink mix is mighty tasty when it's that or nuttin...:haus56:

If you're Rudy K I say woo hoo and Welcome to DC. If you're not Rudy K I say Welcome to DC anywho.

(I'm watching this sappy romance movie called 'Chances Are'.)

#26 ·
Welcome from SC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.