Defensive Carry banner

Howdy from Texas!

1K views 39 replies 36 participants last post by  jblives2ride 
#1 · (Edited)
I registered back in 2012, but haven't had many posts. Anyway, just wanted to say howdy from Texas!

#3 ·
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house! This isn't your place to post that...you'll want to post in the classified section of the forum. In order to get the post count you need to post there. Just go through this "introduction" section of the forum and post a bunch of heys, howdys, and how ya doin to new folks like yourself. You'll get your necessary post count before you know. Good luck!

Reactions: BenGoodLuck
#5 ·
Welcome well, um, return or well you know what I mean. Gotta start somewhere. And this site has more experts with more info that will make you wonder how you could stay away so long.

#9 ·
Welcome from the South Plains. I encourage you to be more active. There is something for everyone here and it is kind of addictive. :yup:

#11 ·
Howdy NativeTX! Welcome to the forum from a fellow Texian. This is a great place to learn and to share! I carry a 3rd Gen Glock 30 SF. I don't have the gun you're looking for, but good luck!

CANT
---------
Carry Always, Never Tell!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.