Hello From Las Vegas Nevada

Hello From Las Vegas Nevada

This is a discussion on Hello From Las Vegas Nevada within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Pretty soon you folks are gonna think Las Vegas is a dangerous place, seems like everybody here carries guns. Actually, that's why it's safer than ...

Thread: Hello From Las Vegas Nevada

Another new member from Las Vegas

Pretty soon you folks are gonna think Las Vegas is a dangerous place, seems like everybody here carries guns. Actually, that's why it's safer than some places. I've been shooting and carrying guns for nearly 50 years, but have only had my CCW for 4 yrs. I was born and raised in Colorado but moved to Las Vegas in '88. Worked as Range Officer at the SOF 3 Gun matches 6 or 7 yrs, self-sponsored 3 Gun 1 yr, and SWAT sponsored 3-Gun 1 yr. Been a member of NRA for 48 yrs, a Life Member for 40. Life Member of Second Amendment Foundation, member of CCRKBA, GOA, ATA, Desert Sportsman, and Las Vegas Gun Club. acparmed, tapsccw, and I shoot on the Hilton Pistol Team and have medaled 6 out of the last 7 years. I shoot rifle, pistol, trap, and skeet, and have shot a couple of long-range matches at Nellis AFB. I can't think of much else to tell, I'm a damn dull person, but I appreciate you folks allowing me to join you. I'm sure I'll learn some things from you. My special thanks to Bumper for his patience and assistance. Hotel Charlie

1952 - 2006
    Welcome Hotelcharlie, it's good to see you finally made it Harold, I think you will like it here. We have a good time and take what we say here seriously. (We just don't take ourselves too seriously :-) HAH!

I'm glad Bumper was finally able to get you on here, though I'm not so sure it was him, or the site, as I think it may have been a user malfunction.
    Heroes are people who do what has to be done, when it has to be done, regardless of the consequences

"I like when the enemy shoots at me; then I know where the ******** are and can kill them."
    ~George Patton

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

DC Founder
    Welcome to the forums, HotelCharlie. Glad to see we finally got you in. And I apologize for all the trouble you went through. Las Vegas being just a hop away, I hope to meet all of our Las Vegas members one of these days. I usually get to Vegas once or twice a year. Again, welcome!
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Welcome Hotel Charlie. Glad to see the Vegas population is growing.

~A
    Fave Quotes

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live!!!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

The worst thing in this world, next to anarchy, is government.
    Henry Ward Beecher

Administrator

Hi Hotel Charlie

Welcome To The Forum!
    Well, if you're from Vegas then just you waking up in the morning is more exciting than anything going on where I live.
    The Twilight Zone, PA. ~ Zip Code 00000 that is where I live.

We'll take you and your comments/threads/posts "Hot & Spicy" or downright "Bland" ~ If it's on your mind ~ We're hungry for it!
    We'll read it!
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Sponsored Links