Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New from Pennsylvania

1K views 26 replies 26 participants last post by  nn 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

Just now activating my account and wanted to say, "hi", to everyone here at CombatCarry! We recently purchased a house and moved to this part of Pennsylvania (outside of Brookville) near Clear Creek State Park and Cook Forest in northern Jefferson County, PA. Prior to that we had lived closer to Pittsburgh (just East by a county), having moved back to our home state of PA (due to a family situation) from living five years in Alaska.

Both the wife and I have had our carry permits since the move back in "97" and are always looking for new ways to learn! While living in Alaska we were both armed fairly regularly during daily activities. I earned my living by putting twenty plus years into the US Army Infantry prior to my retirement in 1994. As a youngster I had grown up shooting, hunting, and at various times living in places where we raised and butchered livestock. So I, and my wife, have been reasonably involved with weapons and firearms for quite some time.

One of the early lessons I learned in life is that a person is never too old or so experienced that they can't learn from the experiences of others. That is as long as they stay open minded and maintain a willingness to be instructed and an eagerness to learn. Well, we are here to learn!

And in so doing if by chance we can pass anything along from our experience(s) we will have been more than happy to share. We are looking forward to becoming better acquainted with all of you and hope to share in an enjoyable endeavor!

Dave

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome and thanks for your service to this great Nation.

#18 ·
Welcome from Middle Tennessee, and thank you for your service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.