Hi from Missouri

This is a discussion on Hi from Missouri within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Hi all, It is nice to find a forum so nicely laid out. I received my CCW permit March of 2004, I carry most of ...

Thread: Hi from Missouri

Post Hi from Missouri

Hi all,
    It is nice to find a forum so nicely laid out. I received my CCW permit March of 2004, I carry most of the time. I cannot carry at work nor have a gun in their parking lot, so of course that is when I am empty handed.

I practice shooting at a conservation groud two minutes from my home. I practice as often as I can afford (2-3 times a month). I shoot revolvers S&W 66 2.5" SS, S&W 686 plus 6" SS. I carry the 66 in my IWB leather holster.

Thank you for having me and I am sure I will enjoy spending time on this forum with all you good folks.

Ballistic (Brian)

2. Remove Ads

1952 - 2006
    Welcome Ballistic to the forum, pull up a chair and stay awhile. You have several other revolver fans here so I'm sure you'll be in good company. Jump in anytime with your thoughts or observations.

Once again, welcome
    Heroes are people who do what has to be done, when it has to be done, regardless of the consequences

"I like when the enemy shoots at me; then I know where the ******** are and can kill them."
    ~George Patton

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

VIP Member
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm a Virginian right now, but by late summer I'll be in The "Show Me" State. Other than having to wait 6 months to buy a handgun or get my CHP, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm a S&W Revolver accumulator. I focus mainly on N-Frames preferrably 3" barrel length, when I can find them. I do have a 686 with about 8000 rounds through it and a 642 for pocket carry.

-Scott-

DC Founder
    Thanks, Brian, we're glad to have another member from Missouri. Quite a few of us are in the same situation as you not being able to carry at work. Make your self at home!
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Administrator

Hi Ballistic (Brian)

Another Wheel Gun Fan!
    Always room for more wheel gunners & a couple more Smith & Wesson Fine Firearms.

You Said:
    "Thank you for having me and I am sure I will enjoy spending time on this forum with all you good folks."
    THANK YOU...For taking the time to register...now you're one of us "good folks"
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Links