Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetings from Colorado

1K views 32 replies 32 participants last post by  ron8903 
#1 ·
It's hard to believe I've been on here for over 2 years; and, I'm just now getting around to posting. I don't write much unless I happen on a topic that I'm interested in. I've had my CCW for a couple of years. My wife is getting hers soon. I'm prior military, from my handle and avatar you might be able to guess what I did. I've lived in Colorado since '79. I love it here. Hopefully, I'll get to meet some of you all. I'll try to be better about contributing here.

#16 ·
Welcome from KY,

I have to ask. Two years here and no posts? You couldn't find something to interest you? :confused: I can't go two minutes without posting.:embarassed:

Glad to hear from you.:danceban: Please don't wait another two years to post.:biggrin2:

#18 ·
Another late greeting - from PA

Shucks Lifesaver - 2 years and 4 months!!! Slow starter methinks! :wink: Ok now - no more excuses ya here - you are officially ''in'', so don't wanna have to wait another 2+ years for your next post :smilez:

#25 ·
Welcome!:hand36:

No way, prior military and from Colorado...can't be!:hand5:

Just kidding ya.
From my area there is Fort Carson, Peterson A.F.B., Schriever A.F.B., N.O.R.A.D., and the A.F. Academy all within a stones throw away from each other.

Where in CO. ya from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.