Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Howdy from Texas

1K views 36 replies 35 participants last post by  enigmaone 
#1 ·
I've been reading this board daily for a month or so now, and even posted a few times, but I've never introduced myself.

I've been shooting for hunting and sport since I was 8, but at 26 I am a newbie to CC. I now have my CHL a gun I love, S&W's M&P in .40.
And I have a IWB from Nate (UBG) on the way.

I have learned a lot from the life experiences shared on this forum and I appreciate all of your input.

I had planned to get my CHL the day I turned 21, but it took getting married this past March to make me take the class and spend the money. I've always practiced a "level Orange" lifestyle, but I've also felt I could "get out" of most any trouble I found myself in. I've never been afraid to loose a wallet/watch or material possession that can be replaced, but having a wife has changed my outlook.

Moving from a small town in East Texas to the big city of Dallas has also changed my outlook on the reality of violent encounters. It amazes me that so many sheep can watch the evening news, see 4 different stories of local violent crime, and then keeping living their life believing it will not happen to them.

See you around the forum,

HR

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome from Middle Tennessee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.