Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Really a new Member... but... a moved member

1K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  BIG E 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've been a member at DC, and CC for quite a while now, although I've been slightly less active recently, due to work and other responsibilities.

Anyway, my reason for posting, is to say hello again, and to see if there is anyone in the Evansville IN area that would be interested in getting together to go shooting.

I'm originally from northern NJ, and I've never lived outside of that wonderful state before now. LOL. I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone who can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I understand that the state of Indiana is much more freedom loving then I'm used to.

Thanks,

Jim

#4 ·
Ditto. Welcome back, Jim.

You have a lot of catching up to do!:yup:

#8 ·
Welcome back, Jim. Stop by Member Meeting Place and go to The Rally Point. It's designed to let you link up with others from your area.

#14 ·
Holy Smokes. He escaped from New Jersey.
Did you dig a tunnel under the wall or make a glider out of bedsheets and fly over it?

Anyway glad that you somehow managed to get out of there. Hopefully without too many razor-wire cuts.

Welcome Back. Now stick around! :yup:

#15 ·
hey QK,

Thanks man. Yeah, I got out, although it wasn't an easy choice to make. I have a lot of friends I left behind in NJ, and as weird as it seems, I'm used to all the laws and politics of NJ. I didn't like them, but I was used to them, now I'm trying to learn a whole new area, and it's a little overwhelming.

Oh well, I'll survive.

I've missed you guys.

--Jim

#18 ·
Welcome back, from Middle Tennessee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.