Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiana checking in...

1K views 31 replies 31 participants last post by  Frzdrdhppy 
#1 ·
Hello from Indiana! Recieved my little pink slip of paper earlier this year and obtained a Springfield XD40.

Here she is:

That sandpaper jazz has since been removed.

Next on the chopping block is a Walther P22 for ankle carry and then an AK of some type. Here to read up and learn a bit more about having the ability to carry!

Guess I could put that I'm 27 and work for a small company doing database/windows/pc administration and other various tasks. :)

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome

#14 ·
I go by the handle "Transplanted Hoosier" on some other boards, originally from Bloomington so you are in my old stompin' grounds. Currently in the state of Misery....er I mean Missouri.

Is that piece of pink paper the new lifetime permit????

#15 ·
Nice. I spent a year at IU being drunk and high 8 some years ago. :22a:

Not a lifetimer, yet. I'm keeping my options open in case I ever get out of this area entirely.

And Tennessee, there's a state I like a lot. Honoring my license is something special; almost brought a tear to my eye when I read that.

#17 ·
Welcome from NE Florida. :hand36:

#21 ·
Welcome from Middle Tennessee!

#25 ·
Welcome from West Tennessee!

And by the way, I was born and raised in Putnam County Indiana! So I am a natural born Hoosier. Hope to move my family back there some day but right now I am really enjoying the no state income tax thing here in Tennessee.

#26 ·
Welcome from NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.