Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetings from Club 603 (NH)!

1K views 27 replies 28 participants last post by  64zebra 
#1 ·
Hi everyone.:wave: My name is Joe, I'm 21, a senior in college, and an Army ROTC cadet. I'll be going into the NHANG infantry when I commission, and am hoping to go to the police academy after I graduate as well. Eventually looking towards SWAT. Currently my school is in WI and I'm an SMP cadet in the WI guard with the 1/105th cav.

As far as the board discussion, I love firearms, but only own one (AR15A2), and haven't shot a ton. I have a small knife collection and have been getting into those recently. I'm hoping to start CCWing a handgun soon but I can't afford one right now (had to take my self-birthday present money and put it towards the future Mrs.' ring.)

I also have some background in martial arts: Kung-fu (3yrs), TKD (crosstrained 1 yr), BJJ (1 yr), catch-as-catch-can wrestling (1 yr.), college wrestling (1 yr), boxing (crosstrained 1 semester). When I'm back home for good I would like to get back to my grappling/BJJ team and hopefully pick up some Kali as well.

And I'm also the same TCBA_Joe on ARFCOM, Bladeforums, CPF, and Budoseek. (Not that I'm high profile, just making the comment)

#2 ·
Welcome from NE Florida. :hand36:

#6 ·
Welcome from Middle Tennessee!

#20 ·
Welcome from Central California!

#24 ·
Welcome from IL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.