Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi from Virginia (NOVA)

1K views 33 replies 34 participants last post by  64zebra 
#1 ·
Hello I am new here but I am not new to CC. I just spent 6 years as an Intel and Logistics Officer now working as a Contractor. I have had two interviews with Goverment Agencies that I hope to get onto one of them do to they are right up my ally of what I like to do for fun could also be my job just doing the Background Investigation right now.

What else I Carry a Glock 26 right now as my primary. I want to get a Holster for my Glock 19 as well. I am looking at a Galco SkyOps Holster because I wear alot of dressy clothes.

I am new to NOVA. My wife and I have been here for two months moved from Louisiana. Just trying to meet people who are not brainwashed with the sheep mentality is hard but we hope to convert a few and meet good honest folks while we are at it.

If you have questions ask away.

Cheers

FFH

#9 ·
Welcome from Middle Tennessee, and thank you for your service!

#16 ·
Welcome from Central California. You have some company on this Board from your neck of the woods.

#23 ·
Welcome from NE Florida. :hand36:

#25 ·
Hey NOVA! Welcome!

I'll be a NOVA resident too, soon. I am going to start at a new federal job in DC next week; I'll sleep during the week in a townhouse in Alexandria I'm sharing with three other folks, and drive back to my house in Midlothian on the weekends.

Didn't even consider living in DC, or Maryland, at all - I won't be giving up my CHL...

#26 ·
Welcome from IL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.