Hey ALL

Hey ALL

This is a discussion on Hey ALL within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Man did getting t-boned suck. I am above ground which is a good thing. Somedays are better than others but I am on the road ...

Thread: Hey ALL

Hey ALL

Man did getting t-boned suck. I am above ground which is a good thing. Somedays are better than others but I am on the road to recovery.

I have at least three Grade III Tears in tendons. At least 2 in my neck on the left side and at least one in my shoulder. Sleep has been interesting to say the least.

People like ACPArmed are good to have around. Bob, I owe you mucho Amigo...

I finally got to go back to the range yesterday and got to put rounds through 6 of my 1911's. That was fun, but now the tedious process of cleaning them. All of the shooting was strong hand only so that did allow me to practice my strong hand quite a bit. Last time I got to go to the range was a few days before May 14th which was the date of my accident.

Aug 5th I go to see my Ortho Surgeon to get a follow up and see what route we take next. I have not worked since May 14th either. SO needless to say I am getting cabin fever. Thank God I was blessed with such an awesome wife that has taken care of me and put up with my *****'n and what not.

Thank you to all of you that have wished me good thoguhts and prayers.

~Andy
    Fave Quotes

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live!!!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

The worst thing in this world, next to anarchy, is government.
    Henry Ward Beecher

VIP Member
    Andy,

Good to see you back. Sorry to hear about your wreck. Glad to hear you are mending. Hopefully you and your doc can work out a treatment plan that works for you.

Take care,
    -Scott-

Thanks Scott. I almost went under the knife. Thankfully I didn't. The amount of trauma to the tendons requires time to heal.
    Fave Quotes

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live!!!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

The worst thing in this world, next to anarchy, is government.
    Henry Ward Beecher

1952 - 2006
    Weclome back Andy. I'm so glad to hear that you are on the mend and able to launch some rounds downrange again.

As far as owing me,......por nada amigo, it's what friends are for.
    Heroes are people who do what has to be done, when it has to be done, regardless of the consequences

"I like when the enemy shoots at me; then I know where the ******** are and can kill them."
    ~George Patton

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Thumbs up

Welcome back Andy.
    Glad to see you made it through the T/A. I hope that you get back to being in good health real quick! BTW, watch out for those calls, asking for unusual info, or delivery of a package, etc. Just might be a Insurance P I on you that the Insurance Co wants to know your activities. (I do that sort of stuff)
    Hope you recover quick !!
    Remember, It's always the LEGIT Claimants Like yourself, that pay the price for the ones who are milking the system. If I can help shed some tips for ya, please give a hollar
    Any "IME" or "FCE" yet?? if so, you probably had one watching ya for sure
    Last edited by CLASS3NH; July 26th, 2005 at 08:07 PM.

Assistant Administrator
    Andy - OMG I was not aware of this - no wonder I was thinking often ''where is he''!!!! Maybe I missed a mention somewhere earlier.

Anyways - relieved to hear you are indeed above ground - that in itself is a major plus! The tendon damage tho is not at all pleasant - experienced that way back - much time needed (and care) to let things knit properly.

Glad too you had Bob along for help - not to mention the patience of Mrs Pachon - these things make us realize the true value of friends and spouse.

Take it easy dude - hope to see more of you now.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Administrator

APachon

"I have at least three Grade III Tears in tendons. At least 2 in my neck on the left side and at least one in my shoulder. Sleep has been interesting to say the least."

Whoa!...you got plowed into big time. Ouch!
    Glad that you are back to shooting a bit again.
    That is very good medicine for the soul & the spirit.
    I wish I lived closer to you I would gladly clean your 1911s for you.

BTW....It's doggone good to have you back around here again.
    I am praying that you have the best & quickest recovery possible.

Glad your back been missing your posts and your 1911's

Man that sucks about all the tears at least your recovering just take it easy ive had a shoulder rebuilt 3 times so i know how bad it can be

AP,

I was wondering where you had been. Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but as has been mentioned, you get to see how much people care about you.

Welcome back - it's good to hear from you. Best wishes on getting back to 100% ASAP.

SSKC

DC Founder
    Andy, welcome back! I called you a month or so ago, but got no answer. Then Bob let us know what was going on and that you were starting to improve and would be back. We were all relieved to hear back. When you get to feeling well enough, let us hear the skinny on those Nighthawks.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Sponsored Links