Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Howdy

871 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Bumper 
#1 ·
Hey guys.

I stumbled across this page while searching for an IWB holster. Decided to register since I will be carrying soon! Right now I work private security for the biggest security company in PA. I'm hoping to get a HK USP45. I'm not really good at this "introduce yourself" thing, but here I am!

#3 ·
Welcome, Justin! This is a great site with lots of friendly, smart folks...and they even let me hang around here :biggrin:

Jump in whenever the mood strikes!

#5 ·
WELCOME Justin!

Justin ~ Thanks for registering!
I hope that you'll spend lots of time here.
It's a great place!:unitedsta
Jump right in and comment on any topic and we'll love hearing from you.
You did just fine on your introduction By~The~Way. :smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh...I checked out your link & it's a nice site.
Be sure to add it into the Related Links area of the forum when you get a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#7 ·
P95, I live in Clarion, small town along I-80 about an hour north of Pitt.

#8 ·
Ahhh - way more North than I'd imagined - yes, know where ya mean. I am way down South - close to where I 99 crosses Turnpike (70/76). Not too far SE from Johnstown really.

#9 ·
You're way down there. After I get my USP we should go shooting for a day. :sport23: :sport23:

#10 ·
Justin,

Welcome. Lots of great info. ANy thought of getting the USPc instead of the fullsize?

Just wondering. I finally got my USPc to the range this morning (I got it last week) and loved it.

--Jim

#11 ·
firefighter4884 said:
Justin,
ANy thought of getting the USPc instead of the fullsize?

--Jim
Hi Jim,

I've never been a fan of Compact handguns. I plan on getting one after I get my USP though just for something different (and I have this thing about carrying things that are the same brand) I guess that's why all my knives are Emersons :silly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.