Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetings from Idaho

1K views 38 replies 39 participants last post by  slugger6 
#1 ·
I stumbled upon this forum and looked like a good place to hang out with like minded adults. I live in SE Idaho in a "small town" of 65k. Have had a CCW for 20 yrs, my current carry is a Glock 21, a 1911, SW 659, and on occasions a Keltec P11. I much prefer the G21. I'm retired from the motorsports and automotive industry. I've toured much of the western US on Harleys, sold 'em and graduated to ATVs. Idaho is 65% wilderness so there's are a ton of firearms opportunities. Idaho is one of the easiest states to obtain a CCW, as long as you're a citizen, aren't a felon or a spouse beater you can't be denied. The down side is Idaho is not recognized by as many states as we'd like. An Idaho citizen can apply in Utah which includes some firearms instructions, therefore that license is legal in more states. Anyway I'm looking forward to some meaningful dialog.
nightw50

#5 ·
Welcome from Las Vegas, Nevada. This is a great forum and I look forward to reading your perspective on things.

#8 ·

#21 ·
Welcome from Middle Tennessee!

#25 ·
Welcome from the Catskill Mountains of New York State. I love Idaho, and have family in the Hells Cannyon area (Lewiston).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.