Yes, another FNG - Page 2

Yes, another FNG

This is a discussion on Yes, another FNG within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Originally Posted by duckhunter .45Fan, Great to have another waterfowler around here! I also enjoy cigars and 1911s, although prefer Jim Beam and power boats ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yes, another FNG

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter
    .45Fan,

Great to have another waterfowler around here! I also enjoy cigars and 1911s, although prefer Jim Beam and power boats (not at the same time) over Dalwhinnie and sailing. Different strokes, I guess... Welcome aboard - I've had a great time here so far.

duckhunter
    That's the great thing about this country, and forums like this - different strokes yet all tied together by over-riding love of freedom!
    Other co-host of the DogWatch Social Club Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by P95Carry
    Hey Dale - welcome along dude

Awe shucks - another 1911 fiend - sheesh - the neighborhood just gets more filled up with 'em! LOL!

No sweat - we have some friendly rivalry goin' on sometimes
    As I've often told my pal XD40, the "right" gun is the one you can shoot well, have confidence in and is with you when you need it. For me that's the Kimber .45, for others it's other weapons. The friendly rivalry stuff will be just that, friendly!
    Other co-host of the DogWatch Social Club Podcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links