Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from North Texas

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Rock and Glock 
#1 ·
As a handgun "Newbie", I have visited numerous times since last month. As a forum, the quality and insightfulness of the community is outstanding. Thank you for creating and maintaining an informative and useful site.

My wife and are both Texas CHL applicants. As we say, "One spouse, two adult children, three dogs, four pistols, five knives, six partridges......"

Thanks again for a great forum! :cool:

#2 ·
Rock and Glock said:
As a handgun "Newbie", I have visited numerous times since last month. As a forum, the quality and insightfulness of the community is outstanding. Thank you for creating and maintaining an informative and useful site.

My wife and are both Texas CHL applicants. As we say, "One spouse, two adult children, three dogs, four pistols, five knives, six partridges......"

Thanks again for a great forum! :cool:
Thank you for the kind words, and thank you for registering...... Welcome!

#5 ·
R&G - yes, thx for the kind words - we feel that to be the case but nice always to hear it from fresh members.

Welcome to the fold and do join in when the fancy takes. :smile:

#7 ·
Hey Rock & Glock

Love the name! :biggrin:
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks so much for registering!:unitedsta
It's a pleasure to have you here.
Please feel free and welcome to join right in anywhere.

#8 ·
Welcome from N. Texas

Thanks for the welcome. Right now I'm in my "listen and learn mode", but as I become more experienced, you'll see me. Nobody ever needs to tell me..."Tell me what you REALLY think...."

#11 ·
HI R&G, another happy Glock owner.
welcome it's a great place

#12 ·
1911's

Bruces45 said:
Welcome R&G maybe once you've been here longer you'll learn that you should have picked C&L (Cocked and Locked) for a screen name, as we (me) will try to always convince you that the 1911 is the only gun to carry :biggrin:
I realized the 1911 "matter" was "always open" around here before I joined, but being a glutton for teasing, just couldn't resist. :chairshot

Regardless, I knew this was a great place to listen, learn, share, and have fun. :funsign:

So, since I'm having a blast, and am loving handguns, a 1911 may someday be in my future. Everyone will have time to "lobby"! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.