Warning: - Page 2

Warning:

This is a discussion on Warning: within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Welcome CA, You've found a home......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warning:

Welcome CA,

You've found a home...
    noli nothis permittere te terere...

Administrative Ban Array Bruces45's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums CA, great intro.

Thank you guys. I really do appreciate the warm welcome from the crew. I had a gut feeling that there were a few others a little like me on this site.
    By the time our children are gone, the Constitution will just be another chapter in the American history textbooks....and it wont be in english.

Tangle- Isnt cleaning accident always the official story?

Quote Originally Posted by CleaningAccident
    Now registered and posting.

I am what most modern Americans hate. A white, middle aged, working class, Bush supporter, registered Republican, multi-gun owner, veteran, NRA member, drinker, smoker, gas guzzling pickup truck driver, that believes that the Bill of Rights must be defended at all costs and that all Americans should be self supporting.

I hope there is another outdated American model like me somewhere on this site....

Strangely, I believe you just described "most modern Americans". Welcome, CleaningAccident.

And BTW, I have always wondered. What is the difference between "multi-gun" and "arsenal" that the main stream media likes to preach? In other words - am I a multi-gun owner or do I have a *gasp* (badword) arsenal?

Assistant Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider
    What is the difference between "multi-gun" and "arsenal" that the main stream media likes to preach? In other words - am I a multi-gun owner or do I have a *gasp* (badword) arsenal?
    Ghost - sad to say, for many anti's, anything over two guns rates arsenal

I dread to think how most of us might be categorized
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Originally Posted by CleaningAccident
    Now registered and posting.

I am what most modern Americans hate. A white, middle aged, working class, Bush supporter, registered Republican, multi-gun owner, veteran, NRA member, drinker, smoker, gas guzzling pickup truck driver, that believes that the Bill of Rights must be defended at all costs and that all Americans should be self supporting.

I hope there is another outdated American model like me somewhere on this site....

Welcome from Kentucky !! There are a lot like you and us here, ...some liberals sometimes may refer to us as 'Rednecks', ...I prefer to call us 'Red, White and Blue necks ' ..!!!!!
    diplomacy ... the art of saying "nice doggie"..while looking for a big rock !!

GR- I think most libs would consider 2 loaded magazines for one weapon as an "arsenal". They also believe that the police should be the only people that the govt. "allows" to carry firearms and they can protect us. Cool concept, huh.

Kentucky- We cant be "rednecks" man. People think rednecks dont even know what the 'inter web' is, much less know anything about politics. Surely no redneck would have enough outlets in his trailer to plug in a computer. To us, "high-speed connection" is hitting a deer at over 80 mph.
    Anyone talking about guns in the net must just be a bunch of crazy government trained gun fanatics, waiting for a place to happen.

DC Founder
    I thought for a minute you were talking about me until I read the "gas guzzling" part. I drive a mid-sized truck....

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us!
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links