Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from Pennslyvania

1K views 41 replies 42 participants last post by  falcon1 
#1 ·
Greetings from the Key Stone state! My registered name on here is Autumn and I the first thing that I would like to say is that I'm only sixteen. The second is that I hope that my age wont affect any answers that I recieve on this forum.

I consider myself more mature in regards to firearms then most in my age group. I grew up around handguns and have held them since I was around ten years old. My uncle owned a .357 snubby and something else that I can't quite recall (it was a 9mm something). He taught me a lot of the basic things like safety and how to load, unload, and check that a round was in the chamber. As if yet, I still haven't fired a real firearm. I hope to change that very soon.

With all of that in mind, I have to say that I'm not quite as gun savvy as most of you here on the forum. So please don't be offended if I ask what something means. After all, learning is a wonderful tool.

#2 ·

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum from VA. There is a wealth of knowledge here. I'd suggest picking a section and reading back post, then move to another section. Good way to get a feel for things and pick up knowledge. Feel free to ask questions, we're more than happy to help.

#8 ·
Welcome from central Mississippi.:wave:

Don't worry about asking questions that you feel are silly. The people on this forum are very helpful. I have been around and shot firearms my entire life, but I still learn something new on this forum almost every day.

#16 ·
Welcome from South Carolina. Your honesty is quite refreshing. Read on here and learn. Good Luck!

#26 ·
welcome from the panhandle of Texas!

you don't worry yourself about asking questions, you ask away...its the only way to learn

if anybody gets disrespectful to you about your questions on here they will be :twak:

good luck on getting that trigger time soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.