Defensive Carry banner

Newbie from the Lone Star State

2K views 46 replies 45 participants last post by  crzy4guns 
#1 ·
OK, here's who I am:

Introduced to this site by Reborn, who is my CCL instructor and pretty good guy, from what I'm told.:smile:

A son of The Greatest Generation, who takes pride in the fact that Dad and virtually all of my uncles served in WWII...and one didn't come back (Barney Cook, New Caledonia, 1943).

60-y.o. architect, divorced father and grandfather and enjoying life.

Former fiscal conservative / socially liberal, quickly becoming fiscally conservative and socially conservative....well, already there.

A guy who a few years ago didn't really own a gun, but now have a safe full on the expensive little suckers and want (need?) more.

A guy who suddenly became interested in self-protection after coming close to getting car-jacked a few years ago.

A guy who a few years ago was unaware of the threats to our Constitutional Rights imposed on us by people who can't seem to think, and supposedly educated adults who keep voting for them.

A student of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, dismayed why some think they are so hard to understand.

A believer that the Founding Fathers meant what they said and staked their lives, fortunes and sacred honor on their beliefs.

I could go on, but I think you get the point. Thanks for having me.

Glock 22, Beretta 92FS, Bersa .380, KT 3AT, Ruger MkIII, Beretta .22, Beretta White Onyx 12 O/U, DPMS .223, Yugo AK47

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.