Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good news today...

2K views 45 replies 43 participants last post by  falcon1 
#1 ·
Got my concealed permit :danceban:, and at the same time my 2 free 17 round S&W M&P 9mm clips came in. I've been waiting for both about 3-4 months now. Now I got to get a good holster. My bad, I should have posted this in the new member section. Mod can you move?

#4 ·
Got my concealed permit:danceban:, and at the same time my 2 free 17 round S&W M&P 9mm clips came in. I've been waiting for both about 3-4 months now. Now I got to get a good holster. My bad, I should have posted this in the new mwmber section. Mod can you move?
you did'nt get clips for your gun you got magizines.......lol:danceban:

#7 ·
I had a message on the answering machine last night when I got home - from the sheriff's office. The CHPs for MadMac and the missus are ready to be picked up. I am heading over this morning. It was a bout a 50-day wait. Not bad.

Too bad our new president is going to try to ramrod through some nice, new federal gun laws now. He wants a federal ban on CC, and ban on "assault weapons" (read: effective defensive firearms). The excuse now is to protect those wacky Mexican drug lords, and supposedly protect us from the Drug Wars.

When will people say "Enough!"?

#12 ·
welcome from the panhandle of Texas!

and congrats on getting the permit and the arrival of the 17 round magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.