Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from the 2nd Deadliest City in America

2K views 54 replies 55 participants last post by  DaveH 
#1 ·
Hi. I'm from Memphis, TN. Currently waiting for my CCW permit to be processed by the state. I was a Reserve Sheriff's Deputy a few years ago, but most of my experience was in full uniform and very little plainclothes detail. My current handgun is a Rock Island Armory 1911. Something tells me that when the heat and humidity start to rise around here my 1911 will become somewhat of a burden to tote. I stumbled across this site while researching an alternative gun, something I can use for my everyday carry, a snubbie, or small auto like Kel-Tec. For me, like most people, my budget will be a huge consideration. I may have to consider trading or selling my .45 to buy whatever I decide to carry ccw. I am looking forwarding to reading threads from folks who have experience carrying concealed and the feedback you guys may offer.

#7 ·
Welcome from FL's Space Coast. :urlaub2:

#11 ·
Welcome from South Carolina.

#12 ·
welcome from the panhandle of Texas!

#13 ·
Glad you found us. Welcome to the group.

#14 ·
Welcome from up I-40 a short ways....Arlington. If I were you, I would look into moving out here as fast as you can because it is the best place to live in Shelby County. Almost no crime and lots of people who open carry. The heat and humidity don't really matter too much when you open carry.

PM me some time and maybe we can meet up and go shooting at RangeUSA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.