Defensive Carry banner

Greetings from Louisville, Ky

2K views 48 replies 46 participants last post by  sigmanluke 
#1 ·
Thought I'd post an introductory note and let y'all know who I am. I have been carrying for awhile -- mostly concealed carrying, occasionally open carrying. I'm a professor at the local university -- and will be rooting for the Cards in this evening's ball game.

I carry because I want to protect myself and those dear to me. I know this is my responsibility, since the police will not always be there. My carry pieces (in order of frequency carried): S&W 340sc, HK USP 45 compact, and Sig 226r.

See you around the forum! Reg

#6 ·
Welcome from Middle Tennessee!

#11 ·
What classes do you teach MgoBlue? I'm a UK student but I'll be at UofL this summer finishing up Calc and Thermo. Maybe we could get together and go to the range sometime. I need a shooting buddy in the 'ville.

#20 ·
I'm over in the College of Business teaching leadership. I'm always up to hitting the range. As it gets closer, let's get in touch and arrange a trip. By the way . . . sorry for your b-ball season this year. Perhaps things will turn around soon.

#21 ·
Don't worry about it, I'll root for any team from KY. I think UK fired our B-Ball coach today. I thought we should have given him another season, but I don't pay the bills. I'll PM you my contact information, so we can get togther at some point. I'll be at speed school I guess. I'll only be taking around 12 hours over the 3 summer sessions. So that should mean alot of rango time haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.