Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone

1K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  Rock and Glock 
#1 ·
:wave: Just found this website gonna start packing again my permit expired way back in 97 ,going to check today and see if I have to go through the fingerprinting hassle again or if they will just send me a re registration kit. I just purchased a Taurus 24/7 blued 12 shot .45 after researching it and the way it felt in my hands I couldnt pass it up especially for $399. and a Lifetime warranty!

#5 ·
Well I just got of the phone with Tallahassee and there sending me the kit but I have to go through the whole thing again.

I'll have to go to Tampa if I want to shave 50 days of my wait time because Polk county doesn't do the electronic fingerprinting, darn! Oh well' any one here live in central Florida and know where I can get a passport type photo taken?

#10 ·
Welcome Scotty! :wave:

I got my photo done at Wallgrens, most WalMart Super Stores also do them.

You can find a closer electronic fingerprint location, just click HERE for a list. It's a pdf file from the State web site.

mm

#13 ·
Hi Scotty - welcome aboard :smilez:

I was pleasantly surprised that my non-res FL CCW was still with me around the 60 day mark - which included getting ''only'' ink dab prints done at local SO - plus a delay part ways thru when they said they had not got proof of residency in PA - which I had sent! But sent more.

All in all - seems that the FL issue system works pretty darned well.

#14 ·
Scott,

If you have any problems at all, you can email or call the folks at the Licc. Div. part of the Dept of Agriculture and they'll help you out. Even if you just get anxious during the "wait."

If you need contact info, it's available on-line, or PM me and I'll provide it. They did a great job for me.

mm

#19 ·
Welcome from TN!

#23 ·
welcome. Glad to hear you've decided to start carrying again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.